Saturday, June 1, 2019

       Learning self car driving is not a big task basically for whose know bike ridding, if you are already riding bike then it will be help to learning car driving, because you have idea how to work clutch, Gere, Break, so i would suggest you to learn basic three things before going to learning car.

Below is mentioned three important thing in the car which you need to know

1. A : Staring
2. B : Break
3. C : Clutch

Morning time is better to car learning, because roads are clean and traffic free in the morning time around 4-5 Am, so you should go to the lean car driving in the morning, with someone who have good car driver and can help you to learning the car driving. And you should follow the rule of car driving as per rule and guideline.

I am sharing how you should learn car driving. For one week you should drive your car in 1st Gere and make your control on staring and slowly try to change 2nd gere and some of race and repeat it for 8-10 days, then you will feel more comfortable changing gere and using race and feel positive too  doing these thing around 1 months and after that you will feel more comfortable to drive with traffic on the roads and love to driving and you will be master of car driving in a 2-3 months. and then you can proceed for making driving licence to drive on road,  


Please write your comment if  it is helpful for you.

Thanks 
Chandan Kumar Yadav.
9899777968
Chandanrky@gmail.com

20 comments:

  1. Very nice this is helpful for me and I always fear how to learn drive a car but when I read then I try now I control staring with 2no gear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. gettgo ประกันรถยนต์ 2+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding post, I think blog owners should larn a lot from this blog its really user genial . company website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Detailed and descriptive articles written in this blog is really very helpful for me as well as for other who seeking such kind of knowledge. It is definitely going to become useful in coming future.
    führerschein preise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    führerschein neu beantragen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    eu führerschein ohne mpu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.

    führerschein zurück ohne mpu neues gesetz 2019

    ReplyDelete
  8. I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.
    führerschein zurück ohne mpu neues gesetz 2017

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks New Port Richey Window tinting Service

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
    führerschein zurück ohne mpu neues gesetz 2019

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Brake discss repairs Reading

    ReplyDelete
  12. Automatic Cars Reading i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. https://autopartsgh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 汽车资讯

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Driving instructor

    ReplyDelete

Please Subscribe

Categories

Translate Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive